25 year old voter list, 1,876,685 lines, plus header
by Crazyoldfart - September 15, 2020 at 08:52 AM
I'm just posting this for one reason, I'm looking for MORE of these. It came from a fucked up CD, from 1995. My friend reverse engineered it & extracted the records. I'm missing a few from different sets, types. I want them, I have most of the ones made, only a few I need. Somewhere out here, someone has those old CD's in a closet or drawer. I just need all the files from the CD copied to a file & then I can have them converted to a csv file like this one. Historical data is more important to me than anything new & up to date. Ask around, ask your friends, your grandfather (seeing as most of you weren't even born when they came out with these or you were crapping your diapers. lol !
   This file is Connecticut Voters 1995 ........... if it does not interest you, go look at something else & leave here. I don't need to listen to the stupid bull-shit about OLD data, I know its old & that is why I'm looking for it. Most states made their Voter lists available on CD's years ago, New York still does & sends me a new one every year. I want them too.
   I'm like Aladdin, I'll trade new files, for old ones like this. lol !! Look for them & ask anyone you know about it.
   I also have New York & a few other states Voter Records from old CD's too. I even have InfoUSA for a number of years on 6-7 CD sets. (they used to sell those sets every 3 months) I'm only posting this file to generate some interesting in historical data & see if someone with half a brain is also interested in it & can help me find more CD's.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

CSRA_CT_1995_Fixed.csv    117.9 MB 

Say something, let me know if your into this type of records.

From CSRA Ameridex CD collection, I need these.

Illinois DMV 1996 for CSRA

CO/KS/OK Voters 1996

Massachusetts 1996 Index

South Carolina 1998

Washington 1997

Texas DMV 1997

Illinois DMV 1996

Rhode Island Archive

Maryland Archive

Colorado Voters 1996

Massachusetts 1996 Index

(also need these)
TEXAS DRIVERS DOB & LICENSE INDEX (2 CD SET), 1997 ED.

TEXAS - CSRA, INC. FINDEX INDEX, DISC 1, MAIN DATA AND DISC 2

LOUISIANA - CSRA, INC., DOB REFERENCE INDEX, 1998 ED.

FLORIDA - PRIMARY INDEX CD & VEHICLE DATA CD (2 CD SET) - CSRA, INC., 1996 ED.

From People Finder CD's, I need this one only, I have all the others. They were made for law enforcement & Licensed PI's.

Set III - Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah and Colorado
Why have 114 people LOOKED at this & nobody said a damn word ? The subject says it all, so unless they were interested in historical data, they would not have looked at it. lol !!
Appreciate the share man, I will be grabbing a copy.
(September 15, 2020 at 02:12 PM)HassaMassa Wrote: Appreciate the share man, I will be grabbing a copy.

Finally, one who appreciates good historical data. lol ! Your welcome !!
This was originally on a CD, in a program that you used to search a data file in machine text, you could not see the words. They ran on Windows XP machines only.
Thank you farty , always collect that people data (=
Thanks for sharing!!! I love collecting this old stuff. Do you have the UK electoral rolls, by any chance? Or those other UK CDs/DVDs with people's data? Would be amazing!
(September 15, 2020 at 06:04 PM)thekilob Wrote: Thanks for sharing!!! I love collecting this old stuff. Do you have the UK electoral rolls, by any chance? Or those other UK CDs/DVDs with people's data? Would be amazing!

YES to both:  Do you have the UK electoral rolls, by any chance? Or those other UK CDs/DVDs with people's data?  The electoral rolls, I can't pass around, but the iCD CD's, no problem. Don't have them converted yet, but will work fine on an XP computer. lol ! You need two CD's to make them work & they also have a map that takes you to their front door.
is there phonenumber in data?
(September 16, 2020 at 04:24 AM)kjkwwfw Wrote: is there phonenumber in data?

No ! Why not just download the file & look ? Phone numbers won't be worth much after 25 years, they use cell phones now.
 The UK CD's have phones.
 ( this is a universal header for all the CD's. Others have these things, like in Drivers Licenses. A few even have SSN's. lol ! [hidden in the CD., you won't see them from the CD.] )
First Name,Middle Name,Last Name,Name Suffix,Sex,DOB,Street Number,Street,Apartment Number,City,State,ZIP,Driver License,Height,Weight,Years,Party
Agnes,P,Abbitt,,,,3,Duck St,,Danbury,CT,06810,,,,,D
Alan,C,Aaronson,,,12/08/1943,12,Eaton Dr,,Wallingford,CT,06492,,,,,
Alan,D,Abatayo,,,12/18/1942,21,Standish Rd,,Ellington,CT,06029,,,,,
Alan,R,Abbett,,,,2,Bradley St,,Stonington,CT,06378,,,,,
Alan,B,Abbondelo,,,02/14/1947,55,Larchmont Ave,,Waterbury,CT,06708,,,,,
Albert,,Abbe,,,03/01/1917,24,Hamilton Ct,,Enfield,CT,06082,,,,,D
Albert,,Abbondelo,,,,50,Hutchinson St,,Waterbury,CT,06708,,,,,D
Alex,,Abad,,,,950,Saybrook Rd,,Middletown,CT,06457,,,,,
Alexander,R,Aalberg,,,,615,Snake Meadow Hill Rd,,Sterling,CT,06377,,,,,D
Alfonso,,Abbate,,,01/23/1908,1287,Quinnipiac Ave,,New Haven,CT,06513,,,,,D
Alice,F,Abata,,F,05/04/1946,1482,Corbin Ave,,New Britain,CT,06053,,,,,R
Alice,I,Abbatiello,,,12/12/1922,310,N Brooksvale Rd,,Cheshire,CT,06410,,,,,
Allan,,Aaron,,,02/27/1938,43,Glenarden Rd,,Trumbull,CT,06611,,,,,R
(September 15, 2020 at 06:04 PM)thekilob Wrote: Thanks for sharing!!! I love collecting this old stuff. Do you have the UK electoral rolls, by any chance? Or those other UK CDs/DVDs with people's data? Would be amazing!

READ YOUR PM's !!!!!!!!!!!!
(September 15, 2020 at 04:03 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(September 15, 2020 at 02:12 PM)HassaMassa Wrote: Appreciate the share man, I will be grabbing a copy.

This was originally on a CD, in a program that you used to search a data file in machine text, you could not see the words. They ran on Windows XP machines only.

Ah right, I remember being able to buy these years ago. Thanks for taking the time to convert and upload, nice one.
(September 16, 2020 at 11:35 AM)HassaMassa Wrote:
(September 15, 2020 at 04:03 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:

Ah right, I remember being able to buy these years ago. Thanks for taking the time to convert and upload, nice one.

If you know anyone who has some of these old CD's, let me know. I'll get them into a csv file like this for you. I don't need the CD itself, just ALL the files on it, in a file.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Washington State 2019 Voter list Crazyoldfart 7 955 September 03, 2020 at 01:12 PM
Last Post: armluke52
New 7-31-2020 Florida Voter list, FREE, no credits Crazyoldfart 8 673 August 17, 2020 at 05:11 AM
Last Post: lemon1102
#2 of the Voter lists I posted, 66 files not in that file Crazyoldfart 11 1,134 August 15, 2020 at 05:29 PM
Last Post: Crazyoldfart