2020 is the year of the student protest (student loan bubble)
by thelinuxnerd - October 27, 2020 at 11:16 AM
Hi,
The student loan bubble burst this year because of corona. There are currently student protests happening at Northwestern University. The colleges/Universities have a long history of producing student activists. 2020 is the year of the student protest.
Doesn't help that some students are literally trapped in their dorms and can't even go home.
(October 27, 2020 at 04:56 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Doesn't help that some students are literally trapped in their dorms and can't even go home.

Yup, with little to no money! Like my aunt.....
(October 27, 2020 at 04:56 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Doesn't help that some students are literally trapped in their dorms and can't even go home.

They can go home though.
(October 28, 2020 at 09:02 PM)Different Wrote:

What irked me a little about it all, was Uni admins emailing students to take down signs they posted on their dorm windows.
(October 29, 2020 at 12:48 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:

What irked me a little about it all, was Uni admins emailing students to take down signs they posted on their dorm windows.

In my opinion a college could give less of a fuck if you make it through in life, once they get that money from the loan you take out to pay for college they dont give a single rats ass.
(October 29, 2020 at 04:07 PM)Different Wrote:

In my opinion a college could give less of a fuck if you make it through in life, once they get that money from the loan you take out to pay for college they dont give a single rats ass.

Yeah, they're a profit institution that lands you in debt and pushes you out into a world where there's only shitty work, (which seems to be dwindling too) and joining the army.
(October 29, 2020 at 04:08 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(October 29, 2020 at 04:07 PM)Different Wrote:

Yeah, they're a profit institution that lands you in debt and pushes you out into a world where there's only shitty work, (which seems to be dwindling too) and joining the army.

Yup, alot go there thinking once they finish they will be rich and better than the average human being but just to become a High paid slave.
[/quote]

This is exactly the way it is, money money money
(October 29, 2020 at 04:15 PM)IamCraig Wrote: In my opinion a college could give less of a fuck if you make it through in life, once they get that money from the loan you take out to pay for college they dont give a single rats ass.

This is exactly the way it is, money money money
[/quote]

Yup, It's funny how i know a lady with Degrees on top of degrees but works selling vegetables, why? Jobs are not able to pay for her qualifications or don't want too lol.
school is school u need to be smart to be succesful
colleges don't teach you any useful skills anymore, especially the fine arts colleges. They teach you how to be an SJW protestor.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is the easiest way to get a business loan? Tuenya 4 145 March 05, 2021 at 04:45 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
Cyberpunk is the best game 2020 Cyberpunk is the best game 2020 CBT 74 2,935 February 27, 2021 at 12:48 PM
Last Post: Blably
Happy Oncoming new year, or new year CBT 5 224 January 29, 2021 at 05:11 AM
Last Post: L33THACKER105