200.000 information - Students University Vietnam
by 5suu - 11-20-2018, 03:14 PM
(11-20-2018, 03:14 PM)5suu Wrote: Like the title I'm gonna release 200,000 information of Students University in Vietnam (maybe u can see your name in there =)))z)

X-Group

Angel

So in this part I'm just upload information of students but next part I'm will show u guys list of school, username and password of the University 

U can't read because Font problem right ? just download it and VNTime font after that re-open, it should be oke

NIce pro
Thanks for thé share dude
Hey Buddy

I am interested in South East Asia. Keep it up

You can PM me when you have those database

There has no email in that. It seems worthless

Can you share some email here?
Thank man for sharing!!!!!!!!!
(11-20-2018, 03:14 PM)5suu Wrote: Like the title I'm gonna release 200,000 information of Students University in Vietnam (maybe u can see your name in there =)))z)

X-Group

Angel

So in this part I'm just upload information of students but next part I'm will show u guys list of school, username and password of the University 

U can't read because Font problem right ? just download it and VNTime font after that re-open, it should be oke
Your goal is to publish articles about the universities that are in Vietnam - is a commendable. I think that it would be interesting for me and the other participants of this forum to read about universities that are in Vietnam!
It seems to me that you should write about each university such information - how much money a student needs to pay for tuition, how many students study at this university, how difficult it is to study at this university, what a student needs to do to study for free.
For example, my friend study at such a university in Vietnam, she can study for free only if she works hard and reads a lot and writes a lot of papers. When she reads many books, a lot of examples of essays about autobiographies of famous persons and a lot of essay examples on other topics from the site https://samples.edusson.com/autobiography/, then she should not pay tuition. Such information was useful for me and maybe for other forum members. Thanx!
Thank bro. Do you have post part 2?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
For your information, this is what a database looks like to me Crazyoldfart 2 142 06-15-2019, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Crazyoldfart
Ispace Vietnam leaked database MrSimpleA 58 6,757 06-11-2019, 09:49 AM
Last Post: caesarhunter
access to top secret information and hacking tools of Iran ministry of intelligence MrL4nnist3r 16 2,793 06-03-2019, 03:20 PM
Last Post: sleepy99