2 Free Fixed Matches, After you can decide to subscribe
by Mikepiserkia - September 24, 2021 at 09:17 PM
1. I'll give you 2 FREE Fixed Matches to show that i'm not a scammer like 99% out there. (Not 0, not 1 where you can be lucky, but even 2 of them);

2. After that, if you're satisfied you can join my private group where i post every week fixed results;

3. Don't waste my time, no discounts. I receive the results from a romanian source, really close to the football world, can't say more;

4. So, why do you sell them if you can make money by yourself? Simply another source of income, they closed a lot of my betting profiles so i can't bet high money like in past + probably do you think this is BS but i like to help others to make more money, i have never been in a rich family, i helped my family, and you can too with this extra money, you win - i win.

5. Don't expect 20/30/40+ Odd's, these are all scams, i'm giving 2 to 10 odd prematch usually (If you play live of course will be higher);

6. How often do you public them? It depends, i receive the results only few hours before the start or even in live, so one day can be 3 matches, another 1-2-3 days can be 0 matches, i don't know, u need to be ready, so: TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS AND STAY READY TO BET IN LIVE TOO.

7. Which bookmaker do you advice? Bet365 all day long;

8. Are these fixed 100% sure? NO. Let's say 80-90% of them are fixed, that's why: sometimes shit happens, game canceled, pre-match anomalies or people share these results and noone is gonna win because if everyone knows about a fixed match, the bookmaker will notice the anomalies on the same bet and then will close the type of bet or the teams will be notified to change the result if there are too much money at stake.

9. So, DO NOT SHARE THESE RESULTS OR EVERYONE IS GONNA LOSE.

10. That's why my private group is only for 30 people, closed number, noone else. Hurry up.

11. What's the price to join? I'm not asking money every single match, you only need 150€ x month and you have full access to every fixed game, so you can play the games you prefer and make a lot of money Wink

12. Which payment do you accept?
Bitcoin or Amazon Gift Card.
13. DO NOT PUT ALL YOUR MONEY ON ONE BET, THIS IS STUPID, DON'T BE STUPID.

14. If you're satisfied we can do business together long term, if not you're free to leave whenever you want.

15. Other questions/Feel ready to join? Contact me @TwoFreeFixed
Interested. Any more slot to join?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
BUYING CUSTOM HETZNER ACCOUNT (FIXED CUSTOMER) Ikoo 0 28 December 05, 2021 at 01:49 AM
Last Post: Ikoo
BUYING I am looking for fixed matches Megalinkplug 10 1,082 November 19, 2021 at 11:59 PM
Last Post: rawark
SELLING CHEGG.COM (2FA BYPASS) SINGLE&BULK SELLING NEW ACCOUNTS AFTER SECURITY✅ AND MORE CompacT 2 913 November 03, 2021 at 05:46 PM
Last Post: CompacT