2,844 Database Collection - Leaked, Download!
by 2a45 - May 16, 2018 at 02:03 PM
Pencil 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the 2,844 Troy Hunt Database Collection for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In February 2018, a massive collection of almost 3,000 alleged data breaches was found online. Whilst some of the data had previously been seen in Raid Forums, 2,844 of the files consisting of more than 80 million unique email addresses had not previously been seen. Each file contained both an email address and plain text password and were consequently loaded as a single data breach. Troy Hunt.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Passwords

ContentsSpoiler
File syntaxes EMAIL:PLAINTEXT Password. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 530BA7D51D75E6C2B56FDFD241DF84A1. Total record count of 285,112,901, unique emails 80,115,532. Sample below, List.
Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Man I'm loving you rn, if possible I'll donate you some credits. I really appreciate that man, thanks A LOT
(May 16, 2018 at 06:45 PM)Jizzi Wrote: Man I'm loving you rn, if possible I'll donate you some credits. I really appreciate that man, thanks A LOT

You are welcome. Sadly, I don't think it's possible to transfer credits anymore, and I got enough credits already :D I do appreciate the gesture though. If you really want to repay, you can do it by contributing on these forums Smile
You´re the real MVP, thanks for reuploading this!
Wow! This is amazing bro :D :D thanks for sharing it!!!
thank you, i appreciate this
Cheers mate

[Image: 0c9f9dbdb2db868d2d36d44e0325759c.png]
what a work ! thx bro for this one
fex was better sharing hosting becouse i can check all files during i download :(
good pack bro, thanks for sharing
Hell yeah, thank you for the share man !
Thanks @[MVP] does for alternative download links.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Badoo Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 244 50,476 1 hour ago
Last Post: Xotl
Russia Mobile Database - Leaked, Download! CorelDraw 18 2,491 4 hours ago
Last Post: PieWithNothing
Leet.cc Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 75 18,450 6 hours ago
Last Post: dokerz