12 GB medical clinic server dump
by togoodforthisshit - March 17, 2020 at 05:06 PM
12 GB server dump of the «Advanced Urgent Care» medical clinic from Florida, USA (march 2020).

Among the leaked files, there are copies of bank checks, payment reports and even lists of patients with personal data (about 10 thousand lines):

name / surname
address
phone
date of birth
social security card number (SSN)

Rest of the data is up to you to analyze  - maybe someone will find something good for themselves.

Download here Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
Sounds good. But it would be nice to see a bit of sample
Can you tell me from where you got this data? And how old is this data?
Just so you know this is from the http://www.urgentcarefloridakeys.com/mee.../about-us/ ive had it for a while myself
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: You are responsible for the security of your account. Scamming- https://raidforums.com/Thread-Scam-Report-Against-TWV35-450
(March 17, 2020 at 05:41 PM)TWV35 Wrote: Just so you know this is from the http://www.urgentcarefloridakeys.com/mee.../about-us/ ive had it for a while myself

He is right, I have the exact same file. This is in it as a note.

Advanced Urgent Care (AUC) is Key West and Key Largo’s premiere, state-of-the-art urgent care facilities. (Marathon location opening April 2020!)
   Not new to me. Good file though.
(March 17, 2020 at 06:12 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(March 17, 2020 at 05:41 PM)TWV35 Wrote: Just so you know this is from the http://www.urgentcarefloridakeys.com/mee.../about-us/ ive had it for a while myself

Advanced Urgent Care (AUC) is Key West and Key Largo’s premiere, state-of-the-art urgent care facilities. (Marathon location opening April 2020!)
   Not new to me. Good file though.

You always seem to amaze me with your knowledge of data here. I wonder what makes you so interested in it. I don't trade or want any username or password of anybody. I just collect consumer data or CC data for my customer analysis.

I'm not as smart as you think I am. lol ! I collect data to LOCATE people, find them where ever they are hiding these days. Been doing it for well over 20+ years, like a Licensed PI or Skip Tracer. That is all I use it for. That is also why I don't give a rats ass about passwords or plain stupid emails, they don't give me the Smucks address & birthday, phone or life history. I collect historical records for the same reason, some dumb bitch 25 years ago was Sally Smooth & today goes by Suzy Smuck & I need her birthday & whoever she was with 25 years ago, to figure out what rock she crawled under to LOCATE her today. Its really that simple, just like me. lol !!
I also have complete historical databases, things that at one time were a websites records, where you paid the bastards to get the info from them. One is over a BILLION RECORDS, full of names, birthdays, addresses & phones & the other site has a bit less, but has FULL middle names, which make it just as valuable to me, seeing as some middle names of women are their maiden names. Find more of those & I'll jump on them. I need 25 year history files. AnyBirthday.com had a fairly good set of records, but not as many as I have. They sold CD's of their database & if you find a copy, I want it. I want any old CD's of records they made back in the early 1990's. I get the records extracted & build it into new files in a format that can be used on newer computers.
hello, please help me. i can't find file in this download link. it show me users.rar 11.1Gb. download to computer but can't see info database. who can help me?
@Crazyoldfart help!
nice bro info database and look very good
relly good files. thanks bro ..... hi five .
is this reshare from other forum or new ?

as have already got this file
I'm also facing the same issue. There's no SQL database file. Only useless SQL quires. NO REAL DATA.

Neither there are pics of checks as it's claimed.

COMPLETELY WASTE DATA.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
FREE for 21 days: world medical tourism global healthcare Crazyoldfart 1 1,827 January 07, 2022 at 07:45 AM
Last Post: Chilipie
CSV Doctor Shaoyang | Chinese Medical Care | Consignees | ATW | 2021 AgainstTheWest 1 2,286 November 30, 2021 at 01:41 PM
Last Post: ljlwindy
MineLand & MineLand Forum SQL Dump (2019 / ~1.8KK) (Minecraft Server) ROLLEX313 2 3,498 November 22, 2021 at 01:34 AM
Last Post: Mirio