100% PROOF that Covid-19 is a hoax.
by EPP - April 08, 2021 at 03:38 AM
In late 2017 (perhaps earlier) the EU began to create the following report: 2019-2022_roadmap_en.pdf

You can find it here: https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/health...map_en.pdf

It's been continously updated with the last revision being done in Q3, 2019. Wayback machine shows; Saved 97 times between May 28, 2019 and April 6, 2021.

It's a timeline for getting people on 'vaccine passports' which is a Chinese style social credit score. Websites like this won't exist and that will be the least of the shit we will be going through. There is a World Bank program coming, that will put you on ubi (15k USD a year) if you agree to NEVER OWN ANYTHING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE and!!! go on a vaccine SCHEDULE. So if you submit to this like a bitch ass, faggot, your bussy might be getting ten different shots a year. Or more, it's whatever they want. You will be surrending your entire existence to them. Mental, spiritual and physical. Living a healthy life simply won't be possible.

I know some hard of thinking motherfuckers will still be indenial because their ego (based on nothing) won't allow them accept that they've been had. That's ok, because I have two more things like this to hit you upside the head with.

THIS IS FUCKING IT. Stock up on EVERYTHING, because a, 'global supply shortage' will precede the rollout. Also a stock market collapse. If you haven't armed yourselves, get on it. Finally,  get off your asses. If you've never protested, been active in anything before, you need to start NOW. Or become the new Chinese peasant while chronically sick.
where is the info about this world bank program? O.o

are you talking about the whole world going down this route? i cant see a universal approach to managing society coming tbh
Good thing i always have my tinfoil hat on
Good thing the Brits voted to the leave the EU then!

Also, did you know about the Police, Crime and Sentencing Bill? Essentially making Protest in the UK illegal, and giving up to 10 years in prison, even if 1 person is standing around making a noise and being a 'nuisance'
It's funny really, a bunch of protests against this bill were littered around the UK, and you know what the cops did? Beat the fuck out of everyone and rally around the statues of Churchill to protect them.
I don't think its a hoax, although politicians are used to the phase:
Don't let a good crisis go to waste.
[quote="SunSinger-Adept" pid='3691272' dateline='1617886484']

Also, did you know about the Police, Crime and Sentencing Bill? Essentially making Protest in the UK illegal, and giving up to 10 years in prison, even if 1 person is standing around making a noise and being a 'nuisance'
It's funny really, a bunch of protests against this bill were littered around the UK, and you know what the cops did? Beat the fuck out of everyone and rally around the statues of Churchill to protect them.
[/quote

I assume this can be applied to all social events too, illegal parties, attending church, you name it. if you're in a group and become a disturbance under their discretion. you can kiss your freedom good bye.
[quote="SunSinger-Adept" pid='3691272' dateline='1617886484']

[/quote

I assume this can be applied to all social events too, illegal parties, attending church, you name it. if you're in a group and become a disturbance under their discretion. you can kiss your freedom good bye.
(April 08, 2021 at 03:00 PM)ChunkButter Wrote: [quote="SunSinger-Adept" pid='3691272' dateline='1617886484']

[/quote

There's been cases of illegal raves being broken up, and yes, a church service was disbanded as it deemed 'unlawful'
Honestly, the recording of the cop talking to the service goers was cringe 101.
(April 08, 2021 at 03:38 AM)EPP Wrote: In late 2017 (perhaps earlier) the EU began to create the following report: 2019-2022_roadmap_en.pdf

You can find it here: https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/health...map_en.pdf

It's been continously updated with the last revision being done in Q3, 2019. Wayback machine shows; Saved 97 times between May 28, 2019 and April 6, 2021.

It's a timeline for getting people on 'vaccine passports' which is a Chinese style social credit score. Websites like this won't exist and that will be the least of the shit we will be going through. There is a World Bank program coming, that will put you on ubi (15k USD a year) if you agree to NEVER OWN ANYTHING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE and!!! go on a vaccine SCHEDULE. So if you submit to this like a bitch ass, faggot, your bussy might be getting ten different shots a year. Or more, it's whatever they want. You will be surrending your entire existence to them. Mental, spiritual and physical. Living a healthy life simply won't be possible.

I know some hard of thinking motherfuckers will still be indenial because their ego (based on nothing) won't allow them accept that they've been had. That's ok, because I have two more things like this to hit you upside the head with.

THIS IS FUCKING IT. Stock up on EVERYTHING, because a, 'global supply shortage' will precede the rollout. Also a stock market collapse. If you haven't armed yourselves, get on it. Finally, get off your asses. If you've never protested, been active in anything before, you need to start NOW. Or become the new Chinese peasant while chronically sick.

Man, my tinfoil hat is one of my favorite pieces of clothing, but I can't get it on when all your writings are so damn rambly.
Come on, you already know, ma'fuckers be stupid as hell.
So why not write in a clear and concise fashion. With proper source-links to underline your statements.
As far as I can see, the only thing your source is proof of, is the fact that the EU has been thinking of creating a vaccination passport even before Covid hit.
(April 09, 2021 at 10:08 AM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(April 08, 2021 at 03:00 PM)ChunkButter Wrote: [quote="SunSinger-Adept" pid='3691272' dateline='1617886484']

[/quote

There's been cases of illegal raves being broken up, and yes, a church service was disbanded as it deemed 'unlawful'

Did these occur during lockdown? that is questionably understandable. what about in the future, when as humans we wish to enjoy our time as we please
Is this bait?

There have been a shitload of sicknesses through like the past twenty years alone that would warrant this shit. zika virus? swine flu? SARS? THE NWO IS FORCING US TO HAVE VACCINE PASSPORTS. Retard nigga you realize kids have to be up to date on their flu shots in many countries before they can even attend school? Are medical records some grand conspiracy too? *taking the bait*
(April 09, 2021 at 02:34 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:
(April 09, 2021 at 10:08 AM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:

[/quote

Did these occur during lockdown? that is questionably understandable. what about in the future, when as humans we wish to enjoy our time as we please

A thing about lockdown though, we've yet to find out the results of those who died to due the lockdown as a response. To my understanding, the figures weren't being counted anymore a few months back, a figure that imho, will be higher than the Covid death toll. To an extent it would've benefitted the older, who died in droves anyway coz Carehomes were literally put into strategy when it was too late. It's an ambush of incompetence, disease and bad discourse from all directions tbh.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
covid-19, show we where I'm wrong hard063011 50 2,921 April 06, 2021 at 01:18 PM
Last Post: 19689p
Covid Situation globally SunSinger-Adept 36 1,330 February 18, 2021 at 01:24 PM
Last Post: SunSinger-Adept
COVID-hacking XKonjiAlt 26 1,893 May 10, 2020 at 09:52 PM
Last Post: cyber7