100 Billion Credential Leak "Collection #1" - 600gb.
by ubi1444b - January 17, 2019 at 03:42 AM
Thanks for the release.
thanks for making it a torrent!
(January 19, 2019 at 02:01 PM)jumpinsquares Wrote: Why are there so many versions of this leak?

Thanks for the release.

this is not the release "Collection #1"' what is in the news the last days.
It is an older collection of leaks.
None of the nine trackers are working, nor is DHT. Just sitting in there in perpetual downloading with no transfer.

edit: I added seventy trackers not in the torrent and managed to find a few peers.
thank u very much :-) archive is true
Thank you for sharing!
Thanks for the share
(January 19, 2019 at 02:42 PM)Mackwa Wrote:
(January 19, 2019 at 02:01 PM)jumpinsquares Wrote: Why are there so many versions of this leak?  

Thanks for the release.

this is not the release "Collection #1"' what is in the news the last days.
It is an older collection of leaks.

I think it does contain most of the "Collection #1", not all, anyway even the collection #1 is a collection of old leaks and few news
Thank you very much man, much appreciated
Thanks for release, saving some credits to get this Smile
Who calls this fake, do you recognise where it's coming from? With duplicates and weird names it will take a while figuring out what comes from the actual collections.
Is it a reworked list ? (deleting the hashs, the duplicated combinations, sorted by email..) or the original list ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
bigDB - 100 billion personal user data - 595GiB - Torrent Sharing marilen83 35 12,943 August 05, 2020 at 05:11 PM
Last Post: anisnagi
(MINECRAFT) NEW DATABASES 2k19-2k20 (HQ LEAK) ✔️ 🔥 [Collection] 20+ PotAccuracy 9 2,098 July 22, 2020 at 07:17 AM
Last Post: PotAccuracy
A billion users ????????? Of what ? I have no clue !! Crazyoldfart 17 1,759 July 02, 2020 at 06:52 PM
Last Post: thekilob