{$10,000) {High bounty} Dox needed
by NSFW - August 04, 2019 at 11:13 AM
Hi all,

I am willing to put forward the initial bounty of $10,000 (which can go higher) for more information (including addresses, and other PII), on a particular individual of interest to me and another member of this forum who wishes to be anonymous. 

The information we have at this moment in time is little, hence why the high bounty. This does not involve just searching google for information, this will require confrontation of unknown people which may include bribery, vague ability to pentest, have pristine and up-to-date knowledge of DNM's, posses incredible doxing skills and finally have good social engineering skills.

Therefore if you haven't gathered it yet, we require people who are experienced, and are able to prove their expertise. All payments will go through escrow which we will decide via PM.

Finally to reiterate, skids/noobs and "experts" who are unable to prove themselves will be immediately denied.
Only 1 person will be able to work on this.

Regards,
NSFW.
Paging Dr. @CrackWhore

Make this bread son
rest in peace the anonymous amigo
i am ready to offer my 1337 haxxing skills #hacktheplanet
(August 04, 2019 at 11:24 AM)Omnichorus Wrote: I too want to know the name of the zoo worker who shot Harambe

I’d pay good money for his name.
I'm sure someone on Doxbin could help. I've seen you asking around on there anyway.
I may be willing to take a whack at it, do you have proof of funds? We might also want to consult the rules, if you mentioned the person is a user of the forums, wouldn't that violate the rules? If so I can't take this task without pred's auth.
(August 04, 2019 at 08:06 PM)TheRealCr4xy Wrote: I'm sure someone on Doxbin could help. I've seen you asking around on there anyway.
I have not been on Doxbin.
(August 04, 2019 at 08:15 PM)NSFW Wrote:
(August 04, 2019 at 08:06 PM)TheRealCr4xy Wrote: I'm sure someone on Doxbin could help. I've seen you asking around on there anyway.
I have not been on Doxbin.
Oh well, that's where I saw this post. Someone was offering BTC for it. Linked this thread.
(August 04, 2019 at 08:12 PM)CrackWhore Wrote: I may be willing to take a whack at it, do you have proof of funds? We might also want to consult the rules, if you mentioned the person is a user of the forums, wouldn't that violate the rules? If so I can't take this task without pred's auth.
Proof of funds is possible. The target is not a member of this forum to the best of my knowledge, however further consultation with the admins/moderators will be possible in case this may change.
"this will require confrontation of unknown people which may include bribery"

I'd beat some ass for 10k, but getting involved with bribery isn't worth it. Your target turns out to be a public cunt or someone whose daddy is a cop etc,etc. This sort of thing can get messy. Your obviously offering a lot because it's very fucked up. For just a photo, phone number and the like (even social) a regular PI will take the job for less than half of what your offering. Something for you to consider because trusting a stranger is never a good idea and that's what your doing by counting on someone to carry out your plan just the way you want. Also, no one is going to prison for you, for any amount of money.
(August 07, 2019 at 01:12 AM)EPP Wrote: "this will require confrontation of unknown people which may include bribery"

I'd beat some ass for 10k, but getting involved with bribery isn't worth it. Your target turns out to be a public cunt or someone whose daddy is a cop etc,etc. This sort of thing can get messy. Your obviously offering a lot because it's very fucked up. For just a photo, phone number and the like (even social) a regular PI will take the job for less than half of what your offering. Something for you to consider because trusting a stranger is never a good idea and that's what your doing by counting on someone to carry out your plan just the way you want. Also, no one is going to prison for you, for any amount of money.
Well as for my target to being a "public cunt", I think is very unlikely given the circumstances, since the target (without giving too much details), is likely a Russian degenerate who would likely to be happy to earn sums of money which (hopefully) most of us would deem irrelevant, which likely reaffirms the idea that if he disappeared nobody would give a shit.

The sole purpose bribery was mentioned is due to lack of information we have at present, and we would pay the same money for regular information irrespective if you did bribe or did not bribe someone, and to be clear this bribe would be offered at an administrator of another service/forum/website.

We will not be trusting anybody apart from the middleman of this exchange, who would be the owner of this very forum.

Also nobody is going to prison for doxing this individual, or bribing a forum/website/service owner like the admins that exist on this forum, this is very simply a dox on a normal individual with the added difficulty of having less information than normal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
eCPTX Writeup needed eXonyte 1 198 May 07, 2020 at 12:21 AM
Last Post: eXonyte
Party Poker Accounts ( High Balance, High Quality) OptimisticFuck 0 184 January 08, 2020 at 06:36 PM
Last Post: OptimisticFuck
SPAMMING TOOLS NEEDED ghostarmy 0 184 October 22, 2019 at 09:23 AM
Last Post: ghostarmy