1 year anniversary work reward (imac)
by thelinuxnerd - October 25, 2020 at 10:17 PM
Hi,
I have to refresh some of the computers and electronics at home. I have 2 android tablets from 2011 or earlier that don't get updates to the operating system anymore (so that means i have to get rid of them). I also have an alarm clock that I desperately need to get rid of and upgrade. I need to upgrade the 1960s alarm clock to an ihome for wireless iphone charging. I have an apple iphone as a smartphone. For my 1 year essential employee reward for maintaining the job at the essential business for 1 year Im thinking of buying myself an iMac with the i7 processor as a reward to myself. That will come in this coming spring (when this whole coronavirus started). The smaller reward for positive cash flow was getting 2 laptops repaired. I installed windows 10 on one of them and fedora linux onto the other laptop. Im going to use the fedora linux laptop for IT development. I dont even technically need to install docker as my development environment since it's already running a Linux distro. This coming spring I'm just thinking of rewarding myself for maintaining the essential job with an iMac.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy Oncoming new year, or new year CBT 5 220 January 29, 2021 at 05:11 AM
Last Post: L33THACKER105
I'm a new user, how does the point system work here?? Friedman 0 114 December 28, 2020 at 06:36 AM
Last Post: Friedman
SB doesn't work Anastasia 3 178 December 17, 2020 at 06:45 AM
Last Post: Tony Montana