Learn about our website mirrors here.
1.4 Billion Person Global Spam Database Exposed 1.4 billion records
by jun9v1 - March 07, 2017 at 06:23 PM
This is the story of how River City Media (RCM), Alvin Slocombe, and Matt Ferris, accidentally exposed their entire operation to the public after failing to properly configure their Rsync backups.

The data from this well-known, but slippery spamming operation, was discovered by Chris Vickery, a security researcher for MacKeeper and shared with Salted Hash, Spamhaus, as well as relevant law enforcement agencies.

http://www.csoonline.com/article/3176433...ckups.html
That.. is hilarious .
I had an email list of accounts pulled from years of dumped spam lists and hacked DBS that was like 800million accounts at one point.god what I wouldn't do to ressurect that external hard drive.
Someone got fired after this, lul
No one got it yet..https://twitter.com/VickerySec is going to realease it at some point at some site....somehow... Thats why he got a Cease and Desist letter from an attorney claiming to represent the spammers...
Holy shit, this is crazy.
I want the database so bad omg lol.
This is insane. I'm sure it will get leaked sooner or later.
This was found by a security researcher and not released to the public, afaik only he has it and may choose to keep it private to prevent it being used for further spam. If you're interested in the outcome, follow him on twitter.
i want it!!!!
freedom!!!
(March 07, 2017 at 06:23 PM)jun9v1 Wrote: The data from this well-known, but slippery spamming operation, was discovered by Chris Vickery, a security researcher for MacKeeper...

LOL MacKeeper.  Some shady fucks themselves. I consider their software product to be malware.
1.4 billion records...yeah...Hope we will find this base)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DigitalOcean Data Leak Incident Exposed Some of Its Customers Data xsphere 10 371 May 12, 2020 at 12:26 AM
Last Post: inbo16
SoftBank launches $41 billion share buyback, debt reduction scheme Parabol23 0 237 March 25, 2020 at 09:00 AM
Last Post: Parabol23
Vinny Troia Exposed Hempicat 4 878 February 10, 2020 at 07:00 AM
Last Post: Alax