✅ PASSIVE'S EMAIL BOMBER ✅
by xPassive - November 12, 2019 at 09:20 PM
Features:

- Multi-threaded system with all work divded on the threads to optimize speed.

- Supports both SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 proxies.

- Lets you customize it freely, including priority, subject, text, delays etc.

- Advanced logging in the console, but for the less tech-savvy, there is no need to launch it with a console, as there is a full equipped interface.

- Can be run without any proxies simply by not loading any.

- Login once and you are done. No need to sign in everytime, forget that password or such, once and ready to go.

- Supports a wide range of pre-configured e-mail providers, so once you load in your emails, enter a target and you are ready to go, if your emails arent supported, we will fix it asap.

- I can sell you mail.ru (Cheap email provider) accounts at a rate of 1000 mails for $15, however if you are good at googling, you can easily find a cheaper vendor.

You can find screenshots here on my Shoppy:
https://shoppy.gg/product/hNBPuV6

Use promo code: "50OFF"
Promo code expires 11/15/19!
Bump - Still offering this service. Feel free to contact me on Telegram!
Still offering this service, feel free to contact me on Telegram!
tysm been wanting this forever
Still offering this service. Feel free to contact me on Telegram with any questions!
I remember using some email bomber which used to send out email actually from subscription list and newsletters you dont have something like that?
(November 18, 2019 at 10:38 AM)dbcracker Wrote: I remember using some email bomber which used to send out email actually from subscription list and newsletters you dont have something like that?

I do not. Usually those get filtered out into junk/spam folders, whilst mine - You get your own emails which you can get for $15 from me for a list of 1k emails, or you can look for your own (could be cheaper if you know how to use google). And those will not get filtered out and make it to their main inbox. Thank you for your interest, feel free to contact me on Telegram if you have any questions.

Screenshots:

[Image: c6BuUFm.png]
[Image: PJBaU1Z.png]
[Image: 1R10Kvx.png]
This is a bump. Images are above.
This is a bump. I am still offering this service.
this is a bump, i am still offering this product.
this is a bump, i am still offering this product.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING 🔥 CrystalBomber - fastest email bomber in the world (up to 7000 emails per minute) UkrainAnonym 4 282 Yesterday at 05:20 PM
Last Post: Divine Comedy
TRADING (+proof): Come with WP logins and get long-term passive income (+100$/week) houssemboy 0 336 June 11, 2021 at 05:44 PM
Last Post: houssemboy
SELLING [2€/m] MAIL BOMBER 12.000 MAILS per HOUR UkrainAnonym 6 2,360 March 11, 2021 at 03:55 PM
Last Post: UkrainAnonym