⚖️Ward Arcuri Law Firm Data Leak⚖️
by tronsec007 - November 21, 2021 at 02:39 PM
⚖️Ward Arcuri Law Firm Data Leak⚖️

[Image: Ward_AprilAnnouncement_FB.jpg]

Data includes customer inquiries, an encrypted customer base, passports, SSNs, and many other documents. (Mix Documents , csv , pdf & jpg)

Sample Screenshot

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Decryption Password:raidforums.com

Sample? Judging by your rep you should add some, no offence.
There are some bunch of shitty people here who has given me negative rep for no valid reason just taking advantage for premium memberships
Anyone got this yet ? Lawyers usually have great shit in their files.
Anyone get this yet ? Like to know what is in it.
(November 22, 2021 at 08:58 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Anyone got this yet ?  Lawyers usually have great shit in their files.

Ward Arcuri Foley & Dwyer affected by Bonaci?
it`s a small law firm <10 people... there could be some shit, based on Bonaci - approx 50 Gb of data but based on their revenue - $264,273 do not expect too much.
(November 24, 2021 at 04:33 PM)micko05 Wrote:
(November 22, 2021 at 08:58 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Anyone got this yet ?  Lawyers usually have great shit in their files.

it`s a small law firm <10 people... there could be some shit, based on Bonaci  - approx 50 Gb of data  but based on their revenue - $264,273 do not expect too much.

Thanks for the heads up on the data. Usually, if they do estate planning & draw up wills, they will have details on whole families with full birthdays & SSN's for them. Or a family member transferring property to another family member without having to pay taxes to do it. Gifting I believe its called.
(November 24, 2021 at 05:21 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(November 24, 2021 at 04:33 PM)micko05 Wrote:

it`s a small law firm <10 people... there could be some shit, based on Bonaci  - approx 50 Gb of data  but based on their revenue - $264,273 do not expect too much.

Thanks for the heads up on the data. Usually, if they do estate planning & draw up wills, they will have details on whole families with full birthdays & SSN's for them. Or a family member transferring property to another family member without having to pay taxes to do it. Gifting I believe its called.

agree with you about the data that can be found within a collection like this. - it's just a question of which of us needs what kind of data.
@tronsec007 can you share samples so we can have better insight about the shated data
@micko05 well the data itself contains alot  information , which i haven't go through all and each folders have subfolder directories which contains thousands of pdfs and docs it won't be possible for me to figure out which section of information might be useful for a individual person, but i can do provide you the overview of directories, and for sample you can pm me. If you think the leak is worth for you, please unlock it. Smile
I love it when a lawyer gets screwed. Serves them right for being greedy ass-wipes. All you mean to them is money, they have a sign on the door that says: "What can we fuck you out of ?"
Not all, but most of them, I know, I lived with a bitch who was a lawyer, who had over a million dollars in the bank & the bitch was living off me paying for everything. Fuck her. I sent her packing ! Her damn father was a lawyer too. She was born with a golden spoon in her pussy. lol !

By the way, a clue from knowing her, to get her files, all you need to do is get to the jerk who works on her computers. He takes it about once a month & cons her into working on it, when there is really nothing wrong with it. Then sells her a new one every year. Something to think about. lol ! They believe anything you tell them, when it comes to computers & hard drives. I know, because I met the Smuck, he is full of shit & tells her he will get rid of the old computers. Yea, right ! Like, sell the damn things. lol ! (files and all)
Has anyone seen this dump and can verify if it's real?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SQL DATA SIMPEG.SRAGENKAB.GO.ID LEAKED // AGAMA // DATA CPNS // DATA GAJI // ETC. [VULN] Stars12n 5 3,345 June 26, 2021 at 07:48 PM
Last Post: Gh05t666nero