Price: 20$ - Lifetime | 5
$ - Month

Resets hwid: FREE

AUTOBUY

Payment method:
WMZWMR, BTCETH

0 / 3 VOUCHES
write me for get Vouch
so help me understand why i might pay for this instead of use oclhaschat?  it seems to me that any program for cracking is always hardware limited.  i do my cracking on some nice gpus with ocl, and software free.  im genuinely curious what benefit your software offers, plz.
(04-05-2018, 05:10 AM)onesandzeros Wrote:  so help me understand why i might pay for this instead of use oclhaschat?  it seems to me that any program for cracking is always hardware limited.  i do my cracking on some nice gpus with ocl, and software free.  im genuinely curious what benefit your software offers, plz.

You do not have to store dictionaries on the disk, all the passwords are on our server. The speed of work is very fast and takes in the formats LOGIN: HASH, EMAIL: HASH, HASH
(04-05-2018, 11:26 AM)phoxn Wrote:  
(04-05-2018, 05:10 AM)onesandzeros Wrote:  so help me understand why i might pay for this instead of use oclhaschat?  it seems to me that any program for cracking is always hardware limited.  i do my cracking on some nice gpus with ocl, and software free.  im genuinely curious what benefit your software offers, plz.

You do not have to store dictionaries on the disk, all the passwords are on our server. The speed of work is very fast and takes in the formats LOGIN: HASH, EMAIL: HASH, HASH

so this is a cloud cracking service?
(04-06-2018, 06:03 PM)Joshuaharry120 Wrote:  
(04-06-2018, 12:29 AM)onesandzeros Wrote:  
(04-05-2018, 11:26 AM)phoxn Wrote:  

so this is a cloud cracking service?

look like it, but then onice you uploaded the db or list, it is stored on his server..

what the prop setup is

use your pc as the cracker and use the password's from his server... once cracked saves it to a txt on your pc and on his sever to

yes
Interesting, I may be in contact with you soon,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looking for (seniorpeoplemeet , ourtime , zoosk ) account checker/cracker genk333 0 138 10-30-2018, 08:25 PM
Last Post: genk333
Wink Wifi Cracker SpyCoder 23 3,253 10-14-2018, 01:35 AM
Last Post: p4nther
  [WTS]SeniorPeopleMeet accoun cracker vnt1one 5 682 06-08-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: vnt1one